Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wine Country: Via iPhone

As I'm currently typing with a sprained thumb I'll let some of these pictures I took using the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone do the talking.  Needless to say, it has been fun these last couple of months.


MacMurray Ranch in the Russian River Valley


The MacMurray family homestead, featuring my favorite front yard and giant tree


The MacMurray house.  The smoke is from our big pig dinner.


View of the wetlands at Laguna Ranch.  We learned about the interesting new mechanized farming techniques.


Looking towards the Pacific from the top of Two Rock Vineyard near Cotati.

The iPhone's been working out really great.  I can sorta look like a professional without really trying.  Hopefully the finger heals soon.  I'm starting to develop a claw.    

No comments:

Post a Comment